A good sub-architecture to base new ports on?

Jorge Amorós Argos joramar76 at yahoo.es
Thu May 17 13:24:13 EDT 2012

Hi Alexey and co,

I up-ported Solos open code to Openwrt with Linux 2.6.30. I think the
only missing module was ADSL.

Anyway, compiling was successful but I can't tell if it was functional.

Mainly 2 big issues:

  * No knowledge how to build the image (I wanted to have a self-lzma
    image in order to save room)
  * My Solos based router, Xavi 7968, is a bitchy one. I found no way to
    easily upload firmware into flash. It took me hours to make 1 trial.

I'll be glad to share the code with whoever need it and maybe we can
take those old routers back to a better world.

Regards,
Jorge

--
Jorge Amorós Argos