[RFC] pl08x: don't use dma_slave_config direction argument

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Thu May 17 05:17:03 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 03:36:50PM +0200, Roland Stigge wrote:
> Works fine now, including series 1-7.

Great, I'll re-post the series, and then maybe we can get some tested-bys
on it.

I think it's too close to the merge window to consider queuing it up for
this window - so I think it'll have to wait until the following window.
That will give it a reasonable amount of time to sit in linux-next and
hopefully any users of it will report any problems.