[GIT PULL] Samsung boards update for v3.5

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon May 14 16:03:27 EDT 2012

On Sunday 13 May 2012, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Please pull Samsung boards update for v3.5.
>    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> next/board-samsung
>
> As there were discussions, some exynos4 boards have been updated because
> current dt cannot support all features for current board files on exynos4.
>
> Note, this should be merged after next/devel-samsung because some
> platform devices are defined in that.
>
> If any problems, please let me know.

Pulled into next/boards now.

Since we have not pulled the next/devel-samsung branch yet, and that branch
depends on the sysmmu branch, the dependencies won't easily get fulfilled.
A test build of exynos4_defconfig showed that there is at least no build
time problem.

What is the dependency you are referring to?

	Arnd