Stable I2C branch needed as a dependency for Tegra change

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Sat May 12 14:45:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

> Is your i2c-embedded/for-next branch stable (i.e. that commit will not
> be rebased between now and when you send a pull request for 3.5), so I
> can use it as a baseline for a Tegra branch? If not, could you let me
> know when it is stable, so I can create the Tegra branch as that time.

Because of my holidays coming along, I'd think my for-next branch is
done now (except for additions maybe). Yet, when and how to rewind the
branch and/or offering a stable base in general is another thing I need
to scratch my head about afterwards.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |