[MX25][MMC] mmc esdhc failure in 3.3

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Tue Mar 27 05:36:44 EDT 2012

> well I should have said "enough extensive" tests as I did a lot of tests
> on the 3 archs (i.MX25, i.MX35 and i.MX51). What I see here is that on
> i.MX35 and i.MX51 the problem is very easy to reproduce without
> extensive tests (card not detected) and that on i.MX25 it needs more
> tests as the card is properly detected.

Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification! Well, since you retested now and
found it is harder to trigger that could explain why nobody reported it
and why 2.6.39 seems to work (although it maybe doesn't). Thanks for
rechecking. If you submit the patch, you can add my

Acked-by: Wolfram Sang <w.sang at pengutronix.de>

Best regards.

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |