[GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: i2c, gpio, spi and regulator DTS updates

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Wed Mar 14 19:21:47 EDT 2012

* Cousson, Benoit <b-cousson at ti.com> [120314 16:06]:

Well you said this one has driver dependencies :)

> Well, if you pull that in a lo branch, that will be enough to base
> the further work on it.

Right we got something like seven branches ready to go for
early merging after the merge window.. We should have patches
sitting in linux-next for at least a week before the merge
window opens.

> >>Than I can add as Kevin's patch for twl irq_base removal.
> >
> >Hmm I don't follow. That's needed first as a fix for the
> >merge window?
>
> No, not that one. It is just some more cleanup on top of the one
> Felipe already did in the twl series I've just sent to Samuel.
> But if you do not plan to pull that series for 3.4, that does not
> really matter.

Ah OK. In that case feel free to update. Also check if some
of these can be sent as fixes during the -rc cycle?

Regards,

Tony