ARM926EJS boot failure on v3.3, __iounmap

jonsmirl at gmail.com jonsmirl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:03:09 EDT 2012

I'm working on getting out of tree support for the NXP LPC31xx
ARM926EJS based CPUs ready for submission. Everything was working fine
on v3.2 but I lost the ability to boot with v3.3. The boot failure is
very early in the boot process. I did a bisect and came up with:

[6ee723a6570a897208b76ab3e9a495e9106b2f8c] ARM: simplify __iounmap()
when dealing with section based mapping

I tried to revert it but there have been a bunch of edits in this
file. Not sure how to go about debugging this.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com