[GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP2+: PM: core support for SMPS regulators for v3.4

Kevin Hilman khilman at ti.com
Thu Mar 8 13:09:32 EST 2012

Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> writes:

> * Kevin Hilman <khilman at ti.com> [120307 11:42]:
>> Tony,
>>
>> Please pull the following support for using regulators to control the
>> on-chip VC/VP managed voltage domains.
>>
>> The regulator driver support for this is already queued in the regulator
>> tree, and this is the supporting core work.
>>
>> This combined with the CPUfreq changes to use the regulator framework
>> will finally result in MPU DVFS working in mainline.
>
> Nice.. However this one might be missing some header changes?

Oh, that's because it depends on the regulator core changes that are in
Mark's regulator tree.  You need the for-next branch of :

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/regulator.git

For this to compile correctly.

Sorry, I should've been more clear above about the build dependency.

Kevin