[V3 1/3] regulator: add pre-regulator support for 88pm860x

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Thu Jun 21 18:54:17 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 07:31:23PM +0800, Jett.Zhou wrote:
> Pre-regulator of 88pm8606 is mainly for support charging based on vbus,
> it needs to be enabled for charging battery, and will be disabled in
> some exception condition like over-temp.

Reviwed-by: Mark Brown <broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>

though it seems really sad that we're not able to structure things so
that an additon like this doesn't need to have explict code in the MFD
as part of the same commit.  If there's no build dependency on anything
in the rest of the series I can apply via the regulator tree?