[GIT PULL] Integrator common clock

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Wed Jul 4 19:36:17 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 12:52:06AM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote:
>> I don't have the mach-versatile machine sadly. I think only
>> Catalin and Russell really runs it, except for the QEMU users
>> which are plentiful.
>
> I'm probably not going to be able to do it this side of going away,
> especially as the Versatile board looks after the power switch for
> booting the nightly test builds.

No big deal, we take this step by step, and Integrator can very well
pave the way for the others as a first step.

But I'm dying for you to post some pictures and text of you ARM
system array some day, it sounds like it's a pretty nice stack of
things you have there :-)

Yours,
Linus Walleij