MX28 poweroff issue

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:10:07 EDT 2012

Hi Marek,

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Marek Vasut <marex at denx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently confirmed this issue when doing "poweroff". The issue was initially
> reported by Detlev Zundel.
>
> The console output (trimmed) can be seen below:

Is this an ARM926EJS issue?

Just tried it on a mx31 and I don't get such issue:

root at freescale /$ poweroff
starting pid 723, tty '': '/etc/rc.d/rcS stop'
Stopping inetd:
Terminated
Unmounting filesystems
umount: tmpfs busy - remounted read-only
umount: devtmpfs busy - remounted read-only
chown: /home/user/.rhosts: Read-only file system
chown: /home/user: Read-only file system
chown: /home/user: Read-only file system
cat: can't open '/proc/devices': No such file or directory
The system is going down NOW!
Sent SIGTERM to all processes
Sent SIGKILL to all processes
Requesting system poweroff