[GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for -rc

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sun Jan 29 17:32:46 EST 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Sascha Hauer <s.hauer at pengutronix.de> wrote:

> Fabio Estevam (3):
>      ARM: mx3: Let mx31 and mx35 share the same CCM header file
>      ARM: mx3: Let mx31 and mx35 enter in LPM mode in WFI
>      ARM: imx_v4_v5_defconfig: Fix the selection of 32 bit flash support for iMX21ADS board

The first two don't seem like fixes to me from a quick glance at them
-- one is a cleanup, the other is a feature. If they are fixes, please
help us out by motivating why they should go in during -rc instead of
in the next merge window. Thanks!

Also, see separate comment on the second patch (replied in that thread).

Regards,

-Olof