i.mx serial driver expanion (DTR/DSR, DCD, rs485)

Mehnert, Torsten T.Mehnert at eckelmann.de
Mon Jan 23 05:14:33 EST 2012

Hi Sascha,

we are currently developing at the imx serial driver. We are planing to
implement two new functions and want to share them with others.

Now the question: Which of our code could be interesting for mainline?

1.) Set and readout DSR/DTR in DTE style, handle DCD

2.) handle direction handling in RS485 Master mode (like the amtel does,
Using TIOCSRS485 and TIOCGRS485).

have a good week start!

Regards,
Torsten

Torsten Mehnert
Kälte- und Gebäudeleittechnik (KGL)

ECKELMANN AG
Berliner Straße 161
D - 65205 Wiesbaden

Phone:   +49 (0) 611 / 7103 - 370
Fax:     +49 (0) 611 / 7103 - 133

e-Mail:  mailto:t.mehnert at eckelmann.de
Web:     http://www.eckelmann.de

ECKELMANN AG
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Gerd Eckelmann (Vorsitzender), Dr.-Ing. Peter Cordes, Dr.-Ing. Frank-Thomas Mellert
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hubertus G. Krossa
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden, Berliner Str.161
Amtsgericht Wiesbaden, HRB 12636