booting hangs after enabling CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK

shabbir shabbirkhank at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:22:06 EST 2012

Hi Russel
 I have ported linux 3.0 kernel to ARM board,it is successfully booting,but when
i enabled the CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK in kernel hacking->kernel debugging->kernel
low level debugging from make menuconfig,kernel booting hangs after
Uncompressing linux...done,booting the kernel.But the same thing when i have
tested with ARM versatile PB board everything works fine,i dont know what's
wrong with my board.Please help me in this isssue

Thanks
Regards
Shabbir