[GIT PULL] mxs: clk-prepare for 3.3

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Jan 3 15:41:52 EST 2012

On Wednesday 28 December 2011, Shawn Guo wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Please consider to pull mxs/clk-prepare for 3.3.  I have not collected
> the ack tag from every single subsystem maintainer, but I do not want
> to hold this any longer, since it's close to merge window now.
>
> Hi Sascha,
>
> I send a couple of Richard's patch you have collected here for
> completeness.

Pulled into a new next/clk branch of the arm-soc tree, so I can revert
it more easily in case someone complains when it hits linux-next.

I've taken the other subsystem maintainers that haven't acked the patches
on Cc here so they know it's coming and can complain if necessary.
For all I know, this all good, but I haven't followed the discussion
leading up to the series.

Thanks,

	Arnd