[GIT PULL] regarding PL330 driver for rmk or arm-soc, and slave-dma

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Fri Feb 10 06:58:47 EST 2012

-----------------------
> -
> >  arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/pl330.h          |  338 +++--
>
> I think I've already said this, but I'm going to say it again.
>
> Code in arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/pl330.h which is only used by
> drivers/dma/pl330.c, needs to move to drivers/dma/pl330.h or into
> drivers/dma/pl330.c itself.
>
> Anything else left over which needs to be used by others can go into
> include/linux/amba/pl330.h.

OK, I agree. I will address comment from you, then submit it and re-send
'pull request' in the beginning of next week.

If any other problem, please kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.