Coresight bus and drivers from CodeAurora

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Wed Dec 12 03:00:29 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Pratik Patel <pratikp at codeaurora.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick evaluation. I will be working on cleaning up
> the drivers for upstream submission in the coming weeks.

This is exactly what I like to hear :-)

Can you preserver the CC line from this mail on your subsequent
posts so the involved experts can follow the discussions?

It seems like keeping this new framework in drivers/ and actually refactoring
the old stuff in arch/arm/kernel/etm.c etc is the way forward, but doing that
may require some patch to support the old style of things. As the older code
may be stale maybe just depend on !CONFIG_OC_ETM is a way forward.

Yours,
Linus Walleij