[RFC] Add support for Aurora L2 Cache Controller

Gregory CLEMENT gregory.clement at free-electrons.com
Wed Aug 8 12:22:58 EDT 2012

On 08/08/2012 05:05 PM, Gregory CLEMENT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The purpose of this patch set is to add support for Aurora L2 Cache

I am surprised because all the patches are awaiting for moderator approval
with the reason "Message has a suspicious header".
As I used the same "git send-email" command as for my previous
submissions I am puzzled.

I hope to receive an explanation soon to be able to fix it.

Now waiting for the arrivals of the patches, the commits are still
available on branch aurora-L2-cache-ctrl located at
https://github.com/MISL-EBU-System-SW/mainline-public.git

regards,

--
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons