[RFC 00/14] Convert Orion to generic clk framework

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Thu Apr 19 03:43:15 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 02:27:50PM -0700, Turquette, Mike wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Sascha Hauer <s.hauer at pengutronix.de> wrote:
> > Hi Andrew,
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 03:30:16PM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> >> The generic clock framework is still exhibiting some flux, so these
> >> patches are RFC, against 3.4.0-rc3. The changes to the drivers will be
> >> least effected by clk flux, while the last patch will probably be most
> >> affected. There will also be minor merge conflicts with the DT work.
> >>

> > For some reason your patches do not make it to the list. All we receive
> > is the introdutory mail. This happened with your last orion clock series
> > also.
>
> I got most the series, but I'm missing patches 2, 11 and 12...

I get an email from the list server saying it does not like one of the
headers and the email needs approving. It gives no idea which header
it does not like, and email to the list maintainer goes
unanswered. I'm not doing anything strange either, just
git send-email.

I'm supprised Mike did not get the full set, since i --cc you, so no
list server involved.

> Are these hosted on a public git tree somewhere?

Not yet, but i think it is time to do that.

    Andrew