[GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: clock, powerdomain, clockdomain, hwmod fixes for early v3.4-rc

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Thu Apr 5 04:50:08 EDT 2012

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Paul Walmsley wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Tony Lindgren wrote:
>
> > Thanks, looks like two of these patches I already merged into
> > fixes yesterday from your earlier pull request. So merging this
> > in would cause duplicate commits. Can you please update your
> > branch to remove those two commits?
>
> Do you happen to recall which ones they are?

Anyway, am guessing that you are planning to pull these into your
'fixes' branch?  If so then probably the conflicts are with the
misc_devel_3.4 branch patches.  Will post another pull request for you
with those two patches dropped.  But if you're pulling these into a
different branch, please let me know...

- Paul