[GIT PULL] I2C: OMAP: misc. cleanup for v3.2

Kevin Hilman khilman at ti.com
Tue Sep 6 18:31:18 EDT 2011

Hi Ben,

On 08/23/2011 05:10 PM, Kevin Hilman wrote:
> Ben,
>
> Here's one more I2C cleanup series for v3.2.
>
> It applies on top of my for_3.2/i2c-fixes branch just submitted.
>
> Please pull into your tree for linux-next.

I see you pulled the other two, can you pull this one as well?

Since master.kernel.org is still down, I pushed a (backup) copy of these
branches to my gitorious repo[1].  It should pull cleanly into what
you've already pulled since this branch is based on my for_3.2/i2c-fixes
which you've already pulled.

Thanks,

Kevin

[1] git://gitorious.org/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git