[GIT PULL] GIC DT binding support

Rob Herring robherring2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:34:08 EDT 2011

Arnd,

On 10/20/2011 08:07 AM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Friday 14 October 2011, Rob Herring wrote:
>> Please pull GIC device tree support. This is the first of 2 pull
>> requests. You can ignore this one if there are no other dependencies on
>> GIC DT support.
>>
>> This is based on rmk's for-next branch and v3.1-rc9. rc9 was needed for
>> this dependency:
>
> I don't see the for-next branch in the history. Do you mean it requires
> the for-next branch as well in order to actually build?

Probably because it is buried by rc9 commits:

git log v3.1-rc9..gic-dt

> Can you be more specific so I can watch for the dependencies to
> get upstream first?

I believe it conflicts with this commit in rmk/for-next:

commit b166bc3be08b744d2f4b14921a1efee14906b383
Author: Will Deacon <will.deacon at arm.com>
Date:   Tue Aug 23 22:20:03 2011 +0100

    ARM: 7061/1: gic: convert logical CPU numbers into physical numbers

And this one in rmk/devel-stable:

commit 254056f3b12563c11e6dbcfad2fbfce20a4f3302