[GIT PULL] omap twl cleanup for v3.1 merge window

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Sun Jul 10 02:55:37 EDT 2011

* Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> [110708 08:36]:
> On Friday 08 July 2011, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> >
> >I've attached a conflict resolution patch too, it's trivial execpt
> >note that .vdac needs to be removed in board-rx51-peripherals.c.
> >
> >If this conflict causes problems for you, I can also base this series
> >on omap/board.
>
> The conflict resolution you suggested doesn't build here:

> These are removed in the cleanup series, but changed in the fixes branch,
> now the removal is undone

Hmm these are added in omap/board. Maybe the issue is caused by not
merging omap/board also?

> I tried a different path, but then got
>
> arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-4430sdp.c:406:41: warning: 'sdp4430_vmmc_supply' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
>
> Should that variable be removed or kept referenced?

That's added in omap/board. I think the resolution I posted
should work if you merge omap/cleanup omap/fixes and omap/board
into your master branch.

Or maybe I'm missing something. If you want, I can try out your
merge here too.

Regards,

Tony