what about mach-shark?

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Mon Jul 4 16:08:56 EDT 2011

Is this used?

While it probably does compile, it is likely to oops soon after boot. I
notice that it defines UNCACHEABLE_ADDR to 0xdf010000 in
mach-shark/include/mach/hardware.h which is used by cpu_sa110_do_idle in
mm/proc-sa110.S, and therefore it must be a virtual address.  However I
can't find where this 0xdf010000 is actually mapped.

So either no one has been using this for a long time as this is not
going to run past a schedule to the idle loop, or I'm missing something
obvious.  If the former I'm proposing to remove mach-shark from the
tree, if the later I'd like to know where the actual mapping for that
0xdf010000 is.

Nicolas