plat-orion multi purpose pins problem for mv78200

Joey Oravec joravec at drewtech.com
Fri Jul 1 17:56:57 EDT 2011

It looks like there's a second problem here. Imagine you're calling
mv78xx0_mpp_conf() and the array has these entries:

MPP16_GPIO
MPP47_UNUSED

These are separate MPP pins that can each bring out the same GPIO
resource. Notice that as the code stands today, the second call is going
to clobber the values valid_input and valid_output for GPIO[16]. The
logic for orion_gpio_is_valid() needs to check if a given GPIO is
brought-out on any MPP pin.

In the short term, it might be worth disabling the check in
orion_gpio_is_valid() to avoid the bug.

-joey