Change SUEN3 MACH to KMKIRKWOOD

Valentin Longchamp valentin.longchamp at keymile.com
Tue Jan 11 03:32:21 EST 2011

Hello Russel,

Denx developper Stefan Roese had registered the MACH_SUEN3 with number
2255 when they had ported u-boot for our SUEN3 board.

Our company now has developped several boards with the same architecture
(and thus share quite a lot of code) and the MACH_SUEN3 really is board
specific and while it should define something generic. We have
disscussed with Stefan and have agreed that the best would be to keep
this MACH number but to change its name to something that is common to
all the boards and thus more logical for us.

Could you please change the MACH_SUEN3 (and all the corresponding suen3
occurences) to MACH_KM_KIRKWOOD (respectively km_kirkwood) in the
arch/arm/tools/mach-types file and the corresponding database ?

Thanks and best regards

--
Valentin Longchamp
Embedded Software Engineer