Message awaiting admin approval...

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Thu Feb 3 03:35:09 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:39:52AM +0100, Jorge S. wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I've just send a message to the list 2 days ago, and received a reply with
> the following reason:
>
>   Message has a suspicious header
>
> Could somebody tell me what exactly does it mean? i've sent it from my
> e-mail account, with a descriptive subject, not giving any url or something
> else, just a few questions...so i think i've triggered a false positive on
> some filter :?
I don't know the exact filters, but the usual suspects are questions
about ns9xxx or aic7xxx scsi contollers that hit the filters because of
the tripple-x.  Other than that you probably need to inform us at least
about the subject to either diagnose that or allow the moderators to
look for the details.

Best regards
Uwe