[GIT PULL] Borderline fixes for v3.2-rc6

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Mon Dec 19 23:52:07 EST 2011

Hi Tony,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> wrote:
> Hi Arnd & Olof,
>
> Here are two fixes that could potentially go into v3.2 -rc cycle.
>
> One fixes a harmless but annoying warning that happens on omap 34xx
> processors during boot. The other one fixes booting on pretty rare
> secure mode development board, but that's fixed in "features that
> never worked earlier either" style.
>
> We can surely wait on these fixes, but if you have something going
> upstream anyways, then these might be worth considering too.

The hwmod patch is a regression so that one I'll take, the other one
is a little less obvious that it should go in now. Also, shouldn't it
be cc:d stable in that case?

Let me know what you prefer (rebase with a cc: stable) or take out the
secure mode patch. I'm collecting a small series of fixes so I'll pull
it in tomorrow for that.

-Olof