[GIT PULL] ARM: amba: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers

Dave Martin dave.martin at linaro.org
Mon Dec 19 08:24:09 EST 2011

Hi Russell,

This one isn't urgent, but I'm not seeing the amba modalias patches
anywhere yet.  Did you have any outstanding concerns which need to be
resolved?

If you can suggest when/if these are likely to merge that would be great.

Since Alessandro is now expecting to have to rebase on top of the amba
additions anyway, we shouldn't need to worry about conflicting with his
patches.

Of course, if you've already merged these somewhere, then there's no
problem.

Cheers
---Dave