Advertising on your site

Frank Dewitt sales at teliad.com
Tue Dec 6 16:14:37 EST 2011

Hello,

We have recently contacted you after browsing over your website
lists.infradead.org but haven't heard anything back yet. We are still
looking for webmasters that want to generate some extra income through
the sale of text links on their site.

teliad is an international service provider in the area of Search Engine
Optimization (SEO).

Text links (pure html backlinks) are a great way to generate a fixed
monthly income, independent of page views or click rates. Of course,
text linksare fully compatible with any other forms of advertisement
(e.g. Google AdSense, affiliate programs, etc.).

Right now we are experiencing a rapidly growing interest in text link
advertising on sites like yours and I am sure that it would do great on
our marketplace. You should be able to generate some immediate income.
Check out our marketplace and register at www.teliad.com (Registration
is free, no obligations involved). Afterwards you can simply add your
blog to our portfolio, sit back and await booking requests.

Should this be of interest, I would certainly be happy to explain
further. Don't hesitate to give me a call or drop me an email!

Thanks and have a great day!

Frank Dewitt

teliad Internetmarketing GmbH |
Kreuznacher Str. 62           |
70372 Stuttgart     	      | Tel. +49 (0)711 231 971 26
Germany                       | http://www.teliad.com

HRB 720138 Stuttgart Court of First Instance
CEO: Andreas Armbruster

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential
and/or protected by law. If you are not the intended addressee(s) or
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, copying or modification of this message and its
attachments is strictly prohibited.