Cleanup Samsung stuff

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Thu Apr 21 07:15:29 EDT 2011

Thomas Abraham wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Mark Brown
> <broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:46:47AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> >
> >> - Device tree (with Linaro)
> >
> > What is going on with device tree?  I've asked a couple of times about
> > this in the other thread but I'm still not clear where the code is or
> > what could usefully be done with it.
>
> The initial work on Samsung's s5pv310 is available at
> http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/devicetree-discuss/2011-
> February/004350.html
>
> It is based on Grant's tree.
> git://git.secretlab.ca/git/linux-2.6 devicetree/test
>
> Currently I am working on supporting clkdev and Jeremy's common clock
> for all of Samsung's platforms and then continue with the device tree
> support for s5pv310.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply.

I also will review your patches of device tree and supporting clkdev soon.

If any updates after your posting, please let me know :)

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.