Cleanup Samsung stuff

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Thu Apr 21 06:57:17 EDT 2011

Nick Pelling wrote:

> Hi Kgene,

Hi :)

> At 10:46 19/04/2011 +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> >As a note, I'm doing(or preparing) following at the moment.
> >- Removing some "mach-s5pxxxx"s
>
> Are you planning to remove mach-s5pc100? If yes, is this with the
> intention of reducing arch/arm code size (by merging, say, with the
> s5pc110 tree), or because of some upcoming Samsung EOL event? :-(

Hmm...There is no decisions about that yet. Just I'm thinking and checking
the status of each ARCH(mach-xxxx).
Of course, if any updates, will inform here.

> (I'm building security cameras based on the s5pc100, working with
> mach-s5pc100 issues every day).

Only for S5PC100?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.