Status of arch/arm in linux-next

Alexey Zaytsev alexey.zaytsev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:54:34 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 20:23, Linus Torvalds
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Alexey Zaytsev
> <alexey.zaytsev at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Could you please just apologize for the pointless diffstat complain,
>> so we could go on?
>
> Ehh. They aren't pointless, and I'm _this_ close to just stopping
> pulling from some people unless things improve.
>
>> Dear Russel.
>>
>> Please don't take the offense. Linus might be a dickhead at times, and
>> sometimes he's wrong, but I'm sure he did not mean to hurt you.
>
> Umm. The "some people" who need to get their shit together was never
> Russell (and we've been emailing in private about it). We may not
> agree about every detail, but on the whole we're not at all butting
> heads.

Ok, I fail at trolling this time.

But being serious now, what's the plan for the new code?
I might get basic support for the Conexant/Ikanos SolosW SOC by the
2.6.41 merge window. Should I just send it in, or is there some
moratorium in place, before the current code gets sorted out?