Suspicious compilation warning

Marcelo Jimenez mroberto at cpti.cetuc.puc-rio.br
Tue May 4 14:16:40 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 14:45, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:

> What should be asked is whether it has been tested - if not, can we find
> someone who can test and validate the change?

I can test it, but I need help to figure out the test itself. I am
porting the kernel 2.6 to nanoengine and my resources in that
environment are still rather limited, not to mention I have not
finished the PCI port, so I still have no network.

On the other hand, the current situation is clearly broken and your
solution can hardly be worse than having NR_SECTION_ROOTS == 0.

Regards,
Marcelo.