Pending patches for s5pc110

Ben Dooks ben-linux at fluff.org
Fri Jun 11 01:15:21 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 01:25:18PM +0900, Kyungmin Park wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No comments mean it's okay then we will prepare the patches to git pull.

No. no comments means that people either haven't had time to sort
them out or in fact ON HOLIDAY.

> Thank you,
> Kyungmin Park
>
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Kyungmin Park <kmpark at infradead.org> wrote:
> > Hi ben,
> >
> > There's some pending patches for s5pc110.
> > 1. aquila & goni support files.

these two should have gone in already

> > 2. keypad

I think kukjin has been looking at this, best check with him.

> > 3. s3c-fb - we have to implement FIMD and MIPI interface so please
> > decide how to handle it.

since we've not had any chance to discuss what is going on here
I can't see how we are ready to submit anything.