defconfig information

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Mon Jun 7 05:54:22 EDT 2010

Hi Vincent,

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 11:28:20PM +0100, Vincent Sanders wrote:
> As always the ARM Kernel autobuilder is available at
> http://armlinux.simtec.co.uk/kautobuild/
>
> The community usage of this service has dropped to an all time low
> (only six people actually used it in the last month) and I am
> seriously considering if it serves a useful purpose any longer.

It would be cool to have some kind of filter: I read the autobuilder
mails on a daily base, but usually, we are only interested in the state
of machines we are maintaining, which is difficult to find out if you
always get the whole list. So for my daily checks, I'm relying more on
the mails of our internal autobuilder, which allows better filtering
plus runtime tests.

But anyway: the service is great!

rsc