S5PC110 should be used the correct VIC number

Kyungmin Park kmpark at infradead.org
Wed Jul 28 03:32:42 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 04:25:16PM +0900, Kyungmin Park wrote:

>> > Yeah, you're right.
>> >
>> > Already reported by Ben Dooks...but missed that.
>> > http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2010-June/016872.html
>>
>> I think ben's patch solves all of problems.
>>
>> Russell, can you pull it from ben's tree?
>
> When and only when Ben sends me a pull request.

In my memory, you mentioned it. there's some missing related it during
merge windows when I sent the above patches. So above patch doesn't
accepted.

Then If Ben don't request it. can you accept the each SoCs fixed patches?

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park