Git pull request: ARM LPC32XX architecture

Kevin Wells kevin.wells at nxp.com
Tue Jul 27 12:19:36 EDT 2010

Hi Russell,

I just wanted to drop a friendly reminder on this pull request. As
of yesterday, everything still built fine with the latest tree, but
it's in need of some updates. Can you still pull this and I'll apply
the updates in another patch series in the next week?

git://git.lpclinux.com/linux-2.6-lpc wells/lpc32xx-arch

Or if you think you'll pull it in the next few weeks, I'll start
posting those updates now...

thanks,
Kevin