at91sam9g45 custom board booting problem

sudheesh sudheesh at diganttechnologies.com
Thu Jul 22 03:11:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

      we  are making a custom board same as at9sam9g45ek. i have cross compiled u-boot linux kernel bootstrap and made root filesystem (x11) as per the direction from http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/ site.The problem is not booting system at all the times.I am attaching the boot message from debug port.We used atmel atsam9g45 default configuration to make linux kernel image with CONFIG_USB_HID=y to support usb mouse and key board and minor change in linux-2.6.30/arch/arm/mach-at91/board-sam9m10g45ek.c to support vga display proper and a minor change in /etc/X11/Xserver to support usb mouse .Please guide me to debug step by step.

regards
sudheesh