[RFC,PATCH 0/3] Allow late mdesc detection, v2

Jeremy Kerr jeremy.kerr at canonical.com
Wed Jul 14 22:48:01 EDT 2010

Hi all,

> v2:
>  * return both phys and virt addresses from addruart
>  * mask unneeded bits from uart physical address in mapping setup
>  * remove io_pg_offst and phys_io, in a separate patch
>
> ---
> Jeremy Kerr (3):
>       arm: return both physical and virtual addresses from addruart
>       arm: use addruart macro to establish debug mappings
>       arm: remove machine_desc.io_pg_offst and .phys_io

Looks like 3/3 is too large and got stuck in moderation - These patches
(plus the fixup series) are available in my git tree, in the 'debug'
branch:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jk/dt/linux-2.6

Specifically, patch 3 is at:

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=jk/dt/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=41249a2461f8294fefd9186a27b8c3a4e3cd4f54

[342 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 821 deletions(-)]

Cheers,

Jeremy