LPC32XX architecture files (updated)

Luotao Fu l.fu at pengutronix.de
Thu Jan 28 06:16:57 EST 2010

Hi,

wellsk40 at gmail.com wrote:
> The initial LCP32xx arch files are in these patches. Changes from
> yesterdays posting:
>
> gpiolib.c updated from user review comments, thanks!
>
> Files all send via git send-email now, thanks for pointing me in
> the right direction and sorry about the wraps. (if gmail wasn't
> available, I'd be stuck!)
>
> These have been checked with checkpatch.
>
> thanks,
> Kevin Wells
> NXP Semiconductors

thx for the patches. I applied them together with the nxp patches by RMK on the
linus master tree. (since it otherwise won't compile, as you've mentioned
earlier). It compiles so far. For convenience I put this onto our public git server

git://git.pengutronix.de/git/lfu/linux-lfu lpc32xx_wells

cheers
Luotao Fu
--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Dipl.-Ing. Luotao Fu        |