Default machine include placements

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at simtec.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 05:49:59 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:44:25AM +0000, Ben Dooks wrote:
> We do a bit of #include <plat/xxx-base.h> already for some things.
> The 'empty' headers always seme to end up catching more copyright
> statement than the space they end up saving.

I guess it depends if you're aiming for space savings or "only one place to fix
a bug" in that case.

> Not sure how git deals with symlinks, and I think this will just leave
> us a mess on systems that don't really understand symlinks.

Does the kernel even build on systems which don't properly support symbolic
links?  I thought we had more problems with caseless filesystems anyway?

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                              http://www.simtec.co.uk/