NetSilicon support

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Mon Jan 18 03:56:30 EST 2010

Hello Russell,

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 10:50:09AM +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> What's happening with NetSilicon NS9xxx support?  The code which has been
> merged looks mostly non-functional (it doesn't declare any devices nor any
> clocks) and doesn't appear to have had any progress since it was initially
> merged.
I discussed this a bit with engineering management at Digi and their
plan is to submit their code when they next update the BSPs to a recent
kernel version.  This is planned to happen later this year.

I suggest to keep the ns9xxx code for now.  If nothing happens until end
of year I'll reping them.

Best regards
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |