ulpi_check_integrity returning error

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:17:21 EST 2010

Hi Arnaud,

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Arnaud Patard
<arnaud.patard at rtp-net.org> wrote:

> Please, read again what I said. I'm not talking of .portsc but of
> .init. To reach the ulpi, the portsc register should be set to ulpi mode
> _before_ calling otg_init() in ehci_mxc_drv_probe() but the code is using
> .portsc/setting portsc in ehci_mxc_setup() which is afaik _after_
> ehci_mxc_drv_probe().

Ok, I understand what you mean now and I confirmed what you said:
current code is setting the portsc register after writing to the OTG
viewport.

The MX31 is by default configured for a USB serial phy, so like you
stated we need first to setup portsc to work in ULPI mode and after
that we can read/write the OTG viewport.

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam