[patch v4 0/2] ARM: mach-shmobile: Add zboot support for SuperH Mobile ARM (update)

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Thu Dec 2 04:08:32 EST 2010

Hi Russell,

I have submitted these patches to the patch system, however due
to an error on my part the first patch got rejected and I had
to resubmit it. As a result the patches are out of order in the patch
system. So I'd like to confirm that the order that they need to be
applied is:

1: 6515/1: ARM: Add zboot support for SuperH Mobile ARM
2: 6514/1: ARM: mach-shmobile: Add zboot support for SuperH Mobile ARM

Thanks