[patch 0/2] ARM: Disable outer cache before kexec call -V3

Andrea Paterniani a.paterniani at swapp-eng.it
Tue Aug 3 10:20:10 EDT 2010

Hi,
     I have applied your patches to kernel 2.6.35-rc4 running on my
beagleboard.
I'm using kexec-tools-2.0.1.

My u-boot bootargs is:
     console=ttyS2,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw rootfstype=ext3
rootwait ip=192.168.2.13::255.255.255.0

To restart the system I type:
 > sync
 > kexec -l /boot/zImage --append="console=ttyS2,115200n8
root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw rootfstype=ext3 rootwait
ip=192.168.2.13::255.255.255.0"
 > kexec -e

Not every time the system restart.
In some cases no output on the console after the following:
     Bye!
     Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel.

Any idea?

Regards,
Andrea