s3c24xx gpiolib support

Ben Dooks ben-linux at fluff.org
Mon Apr 19 06:43:51 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 01:32:09PM +0300, Vasily Khoruzhick wrote:
> Hi, Ben
>
> Earlier you mentioned that you're planning to remove s3c24xx-specific GPIO API
> and leave only gpiolib, but I don't see a way to configure pin to special
> function mode via gpiolib, so I'd like to know how to switch pin to special
> function mode?

At the moment, the s3c gpio set/get calls are pretty much gone, and will
be removed in the next kernel round unless there is some sort of show-stopper.

The configuration calls will be left, as there is no current replacement
for them.

> And what is the status of Christian's patches to add support for bank H and J
> to gpiolib?

I'll sort them when I get around to looking at them again

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.