Problem with s3c24xx pwm driver

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:24:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm encountering very strange problem with s3c24xx pwm driver. I'm using it
with pwm-bl driver. When backlight level is 0, pwm-bl calls pwm_config(0,
period); pwm_disable(), otherwise it calls pwm_config(duty, period);
pwm_enable().

Problem is that after pwm was disabled, it can't be enabled with
pwm_config(duty, period); pwm_enable() for some (but not all) _valid_
duty/period combinations.

pwm-bl works fine if pwm_disable() call is commented out.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem? Any suggestions?

Regards
Vasily