[RFC] i2c-designware patches

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Tue Oct 13 03:04:12 EDT 2009

Hi Shinya,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:44:04AM +0900, Shinya Kuribayashi wrote:
> Here're various improvements / bug-fixing patches for DW I2C driver.
> I'm working with v2.6.27-based kernel, but they must work fine with the
> latest mainline kernel.
>
> It's stil in RFC, and I'm working with it for some time.  Any comments
> or suggestions are highly appreciated.  Then I'll respin and give it a
> test, thanks.
>
> Baruch, I'd say the base driver is in good shape enogh, so I'm having
> a fun with modifing the driver.  Thanks for the initial work.

Thanks. It is good to see that my work is actually useful for someone. I'll go
over this series in the coming days. Unfortunately I don't have the hardware
for testing anymore, but I'll try at least to compile test these patches.

By the way, what is the chip you work with?

baruch

--
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems