Strange rejection messages -- was Your message to linux-arm-kernel awaits moderator approval (fwd)

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Sun Oct 4 15:00:36 EDT 2009

Hi!

I'm still getting strange bounces about 'suspicious header'. I don't
think I'm doing anything strange -- is the 'in-reply-to' trap still
there? Can it get fixed?
								Pavel

----- Forwarded message from linux-arm-kernel-bounces at lists.infradead.org -----

Subject: Your message to linux-arm-kernel awaits moderator approval
From: linux-arm-kernel-bounces at lists.infradead.org
To: pavel at ucw.cz

Your mail to 'linux-arm-kernel' with the subject

    arm tree in broken state (was Re: What's inside the pxa tree for
this merge window)

The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/confirm/linux-arm-kernel/082aa3889c8fccb0dcf6c0ed6d012daeb6438a86

----- End forwarded message -----